A few weeks ago my wife and dog were standing on the front porch and were both stung by a bee. I found a wasp nest under the front window and sprayed it with some flying insect poison. As I was bending over to get a look at the nest from a different angle a bee flew at me from the side as if shot by a slingshot and stung my arm. It was only the 3rd time in my life I have been stung and I was amazed to find that I barely felt it. I was no worse than a mosquito bite. The next day I couldn’t even find the mark on my arm anymore. My wife had a large, hard, warm yellow lump as a souvenir of her encounter.